- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume, no need for professional ultrasound doctors, suitable for use in various departments.
- Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with the catheter (CAUTI).
- In the pelvic floor radiotherapy, monitor the bladder capacity to ensure accurate radiotherapy at the pelvic floor.
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery.
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring.
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- Before the implementation of intermittent catheterization, the measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure to set the catheterization time is conducive to the recovery and reconstruction of bladder function.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan. Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.
UTECH Z5 Bladder scanner TBA
- Department of Radiotherapy: Patients with postoperative pelvic tumors undergoing rounds of radiotherapy can cause urinary retention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Patients with postoperative pelvic tumors or postpartum patients can lead to urinary retention or dysuria.
- Department of urology: Patients overactive bladder (OAB), bladder outlet obstruction(BOO), benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH), urinary retention.
- Department of Rehabilitation: Patients with SCI can cause urinary retention and urinary incontinence.
- Department of endocrinology: With the extension of the course of diabetes, the patient's micturition habits were changed, and bladder wall thickness and the residual urine volume which can increase the possibility of urinary tract infections were increased.
- ICU: Patients with severe or unconscious diseases cannot autonomously control urination.
- In clinical use, our bladder scanner can effectively identify foreign bodies in the bladder, and the measurement results are not affected by the occupied foreign bodies. The accuracy of measurement results is guaranteed. The following image shows a high-density shadow of a blood clot in the bladder.
The Device uses a 3D mechanical sector scannig probe to perform ultrasound detection of the bladder. The ultrasound imaging principle is used to measure the bladder volume through the abdominal body surface. The use of the product is not affected by bladder occupying lesions and can effectively identify the bladder wall.
The product is widely used in clinical applications. It can be used in Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Orthopedics, Spine surgery, Neurology, ICU, Emergency departement, Endocrinology, Physical examination center, Nursing and healthcare institution, Home rehabilitation, elderly Places such as nurcing centers.